Your Airstream trailer came with a lot of great stuff – but not a tire changing kit
The tools that come with your tow vehicle won't help you if you get a flat. And if you're outside of cell coverage, well, now you're in a pickle because you can't call roadside assistance.
Our exclusive Tire Changing Kit has the right tools to DIY or have someone help you – it's a must-have for any serious trailer travelerWHAT'S IN THIS KIT:
- Premium torque wrench for tightening lug nuts accurately
- Long breaker bar (wrench) to give you plenty of leverage to remove the lug nuts
- Extension bar so that your wrench can reach the lug nuts
- 3/4" and 13/16" (19 mm and 21 mm) sockets to fit all modern Airstream trailers
- Tire pressure gauge
- Fluorescent/reflective safety vest for your protection ("one size fits most")
- AIR GEAR or Airstream Life padded bag* to hold everything
The only things you'll need to supply will be either plastic wheel leveling blocks (available at all RV stores, Wal-Mart, and many other places) or a bottle jack (if you have a single axle trailer).
A GREAT "TRAILER WARMING" GIFT FOR NEW OWNERS!*The AIR GEAR padded bags are not sold separately